AHDO is proud to be a partner of the HR Tech Festival Asia 2024. As part of the partnership, we have created the inaugural ASEAN Human Development Award, to be presented to organisation(s) that exemplify human development values.
This award is presented in partnership with the ASEAN Human Development Organisation (AHDO) and recognises organisations that exemplify human development via:
- Definition of human development as a purpose supported by key initiatives in the company’s development strategy in ASEAN
- Examples in at least 2 ASEAN countries
- Investment and resources devoted to the human development of employees and stakeholders (partners and communities)
- Workforce productivity, technology and sustainability programmes, including stakeholders such as the contingent workforce
- Cooperation with government, education and community stakeholders in ASEAN countries
- Fair work, voice, rights, representation, diversity and inclusion in policies and practices
- Human development and human centric ethics for leaders of the organisation
- Evidence of human development through measurement, impact and sustainability of the workforce
Do you know a company that has made strides in Human Development in the past year? Nominate them for this award today. Nominations close on 14 February 2024.
For more information, visit the HR Fest Awards page.